Quick Facts About the Courses
- Both courses meet the requirements of the State of North Carolina for pool and spa operators.
- Taught by a current pool operator with more than 45 years of experience.
- Choice of a one day state training course or a two day national certification
- Two day Pool and Hot Tub Alliance Certified Pool/Spa Operators Course (CPO) is a state of the art course for the aquatic professional. We can do both North and South Carolina Pool Operators with the Two Day and Blended Course.
- Taught by someone that helped rewrite the NEW NC rules for swimming pools and the PHTA NEW CPO Manual.
The following are the different choices you have:
The National Swimming and Spa Foundation (NSPF) has changed to the Pool and Hot Tub Alliance (PHTA).
One-Day Course – the materials you need to meet the state requirements. To the point instruction. Good for five years. $125.00 Enroll three or more students in the one day class and save $15.00 per student.
Blended Course – first you would complete the PHTA Pool Operator Primer – I will provide you with the course access code. Present the Record of Completion at a one day course and take the national exam at the end of the day. Good for 5 years. Save time and money. $300.00
Online Renewal Special – materials will be emailed to you can work at your pace. This will NOT renew the PHTA CPO national certification two day course. Good for 5 years $110.00
Two-Day Course –a must for the aquatics facility operator of today. Meets and exceeds the state requirements. Good for five years. $250.00 Enroll three or more students in the two day class and save $25.00 per student.
Courses – One vs. Two-Day
The one-day course is approved by the state to meet the requirements of the North Carolina Public Swimming Pool Statutes. You can take a blended learning course from PHTA and the Pool Professor and in a one day course receive the prestigious PHTA CPO certification. The two-day course meets the requirements of the Pool and Hot Tub Alliance (PHTA) Certified Pool Operator (CPO) certification and the North Carolina’s requirement, it is a true national certification. Two-day students will use the New PHTA Pool/Spa Operators Handbook. We encourage all students to take the full two-day PHTA Certified Pool Operators (CPO) course and receive the nationally recognized certification. Certification is good for 5 years.
Online Renewal Special
Save money, time and travel by renewing your State of North Carolina Pool Operator Training with the Pool Professor. Here is how it works:
- You must have already successfully taken a pool operator course and can provide a photocopy of such training.
- You will be emailed reference materials and a take home exam to be completed and emailed back in for grading.
- Upon achieving a passing grade you will receive renewal documentation for renewal for another 5 year period of time. This will include a documentation of training. The fee is $110.00.
- You get two chances on the exam – after that you need to attend a one-day class nearest you at no extra charge.
- Remember this is only for the State of North Carolina and not the National PHTA CPO two day course.
Phone # 704-502-0142
email – firstname.lastname@example.org