Quick Facts About the Courses
- Both courses meet the requirements of the State of North Carolina for pool and spa operators.
- Taught by a current pool operator with more than 45 years of experience.
- Choice of a one day state training course or a two day national certification
- Two day Pool and Hot Tub Alliance Certified Pool/Spa Operators Course (CPO) is a state of the art course for the aquatic professional. We can do both North and South Carolina Pool Operators with the Two Day and Blended Course.
- Taught by someone that helped rewrite the NEW NC rules for swimming pools and the PHTA NEW CPO Manual.
The following are the different choices you have:
The National Swimming and Spa Foundation (NSPF) has changed to the Pool and Hot Tub Alliance (PHTA).
Two-Day Course – a must for the aquatics facility operator of today. Meets and exceeds the state requirements. Good for five years. $300.00 This is the minimum price that the Pool and Hot Tub Alliance will let instructors charge! Available of ONLINE or in a classroom setting.
Blended Course – first you would complete the PHTA Pool Operator Primer – I will provide you with the course access code. Present the Record of Completion at a one day course and take the national exam at the end of the day. Good for 5 years. Save time and money. $300.00
**NEW** Online One-Day Course – the materials you need to meet the State of North Carolina requirements. To the point instruction. Good for five years. $125.00
One-Day Course – the materials you need to meet the State of North Carolina requirements. To the point instruction. Good for five years. $125.00. Enroll three or more students in the one day class and save $15.00 per student.
Online Renewal Special – materials will be emailed to you can work at your pace. This will NOT renew the PHTA CPO national certification two day course. Good for 5 years $110.00
Courses – One vs. Two-Day
The one-day course is approved by the state to meet the requirements of the North Carolina Public Swimming Pool Statutes. You can take a blended learning course from PHTA and the Pool Professor and in a one day course receive the prestigious PHTA CPO certification. The two-day course meets the requirements of the Pool and Hot Tub Alliance (PHTA) Certified Pool Operator (CPO) certification and the North Carolina’s requirement, it is a true national certification. Two-day students will use the New PHTA Pool/Spa Operators Handbook. We encourage all students to take the full two-day PHTA Certified Pool Operators (CPO) course and receive the nationally recognized certification. Certification is good for 5 years.
This is designed to help you meet the requirements of the State of North Carolina for a Pool/Spa Operator. Everything will done online via email to help conform to the current concerns regarding the COVID-19 virus. All materials will be emailed to you and you will return them via email for grading. This is NOT a national certification nor does it meet the requirements for Wake County nor South Carolina.
Online Renewal Special
Save money, time and travel by renewing your State of North Carolina Pool Operator Training with the Pool Professor. Here is how it works:
- You must have already successfully taken a pool operator course and can provide a photocopy of such training.
- You will be emailed reference materials and a take home exam to be completed and emailed back in for grading.
- Upon achieving a passing grade you will receive renewal documentation for renewal for another 5 year period of time. This will include a documentation of training. The fee is $110.00.
- You get two chances on the exam – after that you need to attend a one-day class nearest you at no extra charge.
- Remember this is only for the State of North Carolina and not the National PHTA CPO two day course.
Phone # 704-502-0142
email – email@example.com